Learning Security Classifiers with Verified Global Robustness Properties
- KU Leuven’s Summer School on Security & Privacy and AI, September, 2022
- VMWare, June 28, 2022.
- Machine Learning Security Seminar at the University of Cagliari, June 7, 2022.
Verifiable Machine Learning for Security
- University of Maryland, College Park, April 14, 2022.
- University of Pennsylvania, March 22, 2022.
- University of Michigan, March 8, 2022.
- Georgia Institute of Technology, February 24, 2022.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, February 16, 2022.
- Duke University, February 9, 2022.
- Ohio State University, January 21, 2022.
Robust Classifiers for Security
- USENIX Summit on Hot Topics in Security, August 13, 2019.
Verifiably Robust Machine Learning for Security
- USENIX Security and AI Networking Conference, August 12, 2019.
Efficient Verifiably Robust Training of Neural Networks
- ICSE 2019 Workshop on Testing for Deep Learning and Deep Learning for Testing, May 28, 2019.