Robust AI for Security
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University, October 30, 2023
- Fudan University, October 23, 2023
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, October 19, 2023
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, October 16, 2023
Continuous Learning for Android Malware Detection
- Cybersecurity CRC and CSIRO's Data61 Seminar Series, September 21, 2023
- Seminar at Zhejiang University, July 20, 2023
- Academic Seminar in Privacy and Security at TikTok, San Jose, June 26, 2023
- Privacy and Security in ML Seminars (PriSec-ML), June 14, 2023
Large Language Models for Vulnerability Detection
- WiCSE Berkeley-Stanford event, April 29, 2023
Machine Learning for Android Malware Detection: Robustness against Concept Drift
- Android Security Seminar at Google Mountain View, November 7, 2022
Learning Security Classifiers with Verified Global Robustness Properties
- KU Leuven’s Summer School on Security & Privacy and AI, September 8, 2022
- VMWare, June 28, 2022.
- Machine Learning Security Seminar at the University of Cagliari, June 7, 2022.
Verifiable Machine Learning for Security
- University of Maryland, College Park, April 14, 2022.
- University of Pennsylvania, March 22, 2022.
- University of Michigan, March 8, 2022.
- Georgia Institute of Technology, February 24, 2022.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, February 16, 2022.
- Duke University, February 9, 2022.
- Ohio State University, January 21, 2022.
Robust Classifiers for Security
- USENIX Summit on Hot Topics in Security, August 13, 2019.
Verifiably Robust Machine Learning for Security
- USENIX Security and AI Networking Conference, August 12, 2019.
Efficient Verifiably Robust Training of Neural Networks
- ICSE 2019 Workshop on Testing for Deep Learning and Deep Learning for Testing, May 28, 2019.